Wednesday, May 15, 2013
"The Non-verbal Work Environment".
I was a Supervisor and if they needed some help I could give. There were specific rules and I
could give instructions
I had to listen and understand where the problem was.
The team had Leggo blocks and every team had to build something. They did not have
instructions in front of them so they did not what they were building. The team leader could
ask me questions and I would answer the question.
We switched around and did another nonverbal games and this time someone else was giving
directions and I had to follow directions to build something they were telling me.
I learned a lot about myself through this process. When instructions are given it is very
important to listen to make sure I understand and also to be descriptive, and specific
so my class mates and myself learn how to interact with each other.
We are part of a team and to understand the process of non-verbal work environment
and it is just as important as the verbal communication.
It was role playing but I learned cooperation, showed me areas where I need to improve in.
I had fun and I learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment